Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Jan 30, 2107

Hey, from the words of President Robertson, we no longer live under the law of Moses but the law of Jesus Christ haha.  I don’t know if you guys heard, but they changed the mission schedule and its super different.  We get an extra 2.5 hours for p-day, plus we are given a lot more time in the morning and a nigh to relax.  I’m sure you can check it out on the church website. If you look there are some missions that wake up at 7:30!!!! Crazy stuff. They also changed around some of our key indicators.  It was a pretty sweet broadcast, I’m not sure if you guys are able to watch it but everything Elder Bednar said - he just killed it!  I wrote down like 5 pages of stuff from it.   It was actually really great.

This week again was pretty fast we are finding a lot more people but everything seems to slows down right after new year’s and Christmas; not sure why.  Today we went to a pizza place, which has all you can eat pizza for 85 pesos and its goooooood too.  There’s a record in the mission and our zone leader holds it with 22 pieces of pizza hahah crazy eh.  I had like 7 and felt like dying.   Nothing really new, I mentioned our new district leader Elder Cortez, he’s pretty funny.  I miss Elder Salmon though, I learned a lot of great things from him.  I also forgot to mention that his grandpa is President Salmon from our old stake presidency.  It’s still super-hot here, its 35 degrees all day.....missing the mountains hahaha, but its supposed to rain all this week so can’t wait (not being sarcastic seriously it cools down a bunch) other than that it’s still the best of times in Los Pinos.  We might have a baptism in the later month will see!

Love you - Elder Maller  

No comments:

Post a Comment