Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Apr 3, 2017

Hola
We had a pretty sweet week and things are slowly going back up in this area!  Lots of miracles that will take a while to explain but we are finding people in the weirdest of ways. We found a part member family that the ward has no records of them and will probably baptize the kids in a few weeks. I went on divisions with Elder Enriquez in La Tablada and we hit up a few of the villas again hahah.  A little sketchy this time, we heard a couple gun shots in the streets but it’s all good no pasa nada.  Everyone who lives there just lives the most unimaginable life, it effects them mentally pretty bad.  I’ve also learned how valuable my casio watch is.  I could probably sell it for 4500 pesos if I wanted to which is like 300 dollars US haha.  Its because there is so much fake merchandise here it’s crazy.

General Conference was good I was able to understand it pretty well, we almost we able to watch it in English but the wifi wasn’t good enough.  It was kinda funny though because Elder Rasband shared a few of the same things when he came and visited us; like the story of the 2 elders in the restaurant.  The talk by that Seventy that is from Buenos Aires was pretty good to but I gotta say my favorite was by President Monson because our mission has had a ton of training lately on using the Book of Mormon in the mission and it was great to hear the truths he shared.  The Book of Mormon is so important I’ve never realized it truly bring us towards Christ in this life. I hope you all have a great week chow

Elder Maller 

No comments:

Post a Comment