Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June 12, 2017

Hola 
Okay, big changes this transfer.  So I’m leaving Villa Tesei, I will be heading to the zone of Merlo in the area of Parque San Martin B and I will be with Elder Ayrara who is from Chile and that’s all I know about him so far hahaha.  I have heard my area is pretty crazy though all dirt roads apparently it’s pretty ugly and a little sketchy hahahah, but finally I get my first Latin companion!!!!!!!  Yesterday an office missionary came to our pench to pick up Elder Wihongi to take him to the offices; really hard to say good bye to that guy I’ll miss him a ton, we did so many great things together and we got really close as well, he leaves to head home today at 8 o’clock.  Really happy for him, he has served a really great mission and he finished well this week.  We found 12 new investigators and we got three new baptismal dates! sad that I’m leaving Villa Tesei, it’s a great ward!  But because the mission is saying goodbye to more missionaries than it is receiving right now, president had to take out our area so now Villa Tesei has just 2 elders and that ward will baptize 100s, it’s such a huge area now without bikes!  Today me and Elder Meyers are spending p-day together cause his comp Elder Trent goes home as well; should be good gota get packing though.  I think it’s like 2 or 3 hours to Merlo but it’s still not really Argentine country side.  Finally we confirmed Sonia Bueno, which was great to do on me and Elder Wihongis last transfer.  She was so happy to finally get the Holy Ghost it seemed like satan was working hard with her for a while.  I hope all is well back at home I’m loving every day here it’s, great to be in the service of the Lord 247. Thanks for the prayers love you all 

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment