Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June 19, 2017

Hola 
It’s been a great first week here in the Grand Parque San Martin. Its got dirt roads and great members and that’s about it hahaha.  I love it though, it’s a great area.  Right now we don’t have really any investigators; only 3, but the area has got potential. So all this week we have just been searching high and low for the elect.  I think we found a few good potentials but we will have to see.  When I said the members were great I meant to say that they are the bomb!!  We went to this young couples house for a lunch appointment and we asked for a reference and they both were quick to respond but not only that they asked for a card so that they could go and contact them!!!!  So they went and did it and got an appointment for us tomorrow!!!!! Isn’t that insane hahaha; I couldn’t believe it.  We also talked a few days ago with this guy who just randomly offered us water, eventually we taught him the restoration and after we shared the first vision we asked him how he felt about it and if he thought it could be true.  What he said I have never heard before and I love it.  He said I don’t have the faith that it happened because I don’t have the works!  So true, how can you expect anyone to believe in the first vision if they don’t have the works, which is to read, pray, study, fast, all those things.  It applies to us as well.  If we doubt something about the church it might be because we probably haven’t done the works and after we have done everything, another work is to be patient and on the Lords desire we receive this gift of faith.  We are gonna keep working with this guy named Cristian and see how things go.  Hope all is well at home love you all 

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment