Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June 5, 2017

Hola 
This week was de diez.  I don’t know if I have already talked about one of our investigators named Patricia, but she is pretty awesome. She has been progressing really well and she wants to get baptized the only problem is she isn’t married and her boyfriend is not awesome. His name is Willie and he is quite an alcoholic and were pretty sure he is abusive.  He is never at home and always out drinking and doing stuff. He comes back late like 2 o’clock all drunk and stuff it’s just a mess. He doesn’t want anything to do with the church and he doesn’t want to get married and he won’t let Patricia leave the house. Soooooo it’s pretty sad but when you’re in situations like this, all ya can do is fast.  So me and my companion and Patricia did a fast. Crazy enough Willie let her leave to go to church yesterday!!!!!!  So awesome! We are gonna work with her a lot this week and see if we can have a chat with Willie.  We also found a really prepared guy named Fernando.  He lives alone, has a kid, wants peace in his life doesn’t drink doesn’t smoke doesn’t have chastity problems....... we got a baptismal date with him for the 1 of July!!!!  The work is going great here and I’m happy to be doing the lords work. It’s hard at times though because Elder Wihongi goes home in a week and he is having his last interview as I write this.  We are so going to hang out after the mission; no doubt best comp so far I would say.  He is getting pretty stressed though about leaving. The mission has changed him a ton and it is weird cause I’m starting to notice how it’s changing me.  I’m in love with the mission. What more can I say. Hope all is well back home love yall! 

Con Amor Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment