Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August 7, 2017

Hola
This past week was pretty great and this coming week is gonna be insane as well. But this past week I got another pretty funny story. Me and Elder Araya were working during the siesta which means that it’s basically a ghost town in the streets. We were outside clapping a door and while we were waiting we hear, this guy start saying I got a knife and I will stab you but he was kinda whispering it to us so in the moment I couldn’t really understand him hahaha.  So he comes up to us and he pretends to sell us avocados hahaha he says 2 avocados for 30 pesos which is a rip off hahah, but my comp started to buys some off of him which I thought was weird but he only had 20 pesos, so to help him out I pulled out of my pocket like 30 pesos and the punk saw it so he started to say “come on 50 pesos I’m from the streets” ( during all this time I didn’t realize that he was robbing us I just thought for some odd reason my comp wanted avocados hahaha). So Elder Araya snatches it from my hand and gives the guy the money and then we get out of there hahaha.  After he explained to me what really happened and what the guy said in the beginning but hahaha crazy eh. This week we weren’t able to go to the temple because Emorena and Melenie cancelled on us last minute because there mom has to go do chemo cause she has a tumor in her jaw but they still were able to come to church the other day which means that they are both getting baptized this Saturday! This is the final week as well of transfers and there has been some pretty big changes but we still don’t now how the transfers are going down. I get to find out this next Monday. This week in Argentina is election week so it’s also gonna get a little crazy and because of that we aren’t allowed to work and we have to stay  in the pench the whole day. They said that if we have to leave, we had to dress normal without our plaques hahaha, will see how this week turns out but I’m really excited for it. I truly I’m loving the mission, every day the spirit has always played a role in just about everything. I love serving the Lord and I love learning something new about myself and about this amazing gospel. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Maller 

No comments:

Post a Comment