Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sept 25, 2017

I had a pretty exciting week!!! Ill started with the transfers. So on Saturday we got a call from the assistances saying that I will be leaving to go to Ferrari in the zone of Marcos Paz!!!! It’s supper sketchy, even more than Parque San Martin haha, one of the sketchiest places that a North American can go to hahaha, so I’m pretty excited; for sure I’ll be getting some pretty good stories. They also do baptise a lot there and they have a really good bishop too. So I’m pretty pumped cause I’ll be working with Elder Ruiz!! he is from Utah and pretty kapo. he has a transfer or two less than me so it’ll be pretty fun seeing how things go. I met him once and he is a pretty cool guy so I’m excited. 

Birthday week was a really awesome week as well. We have a fridge full of cake haha. for lunch we ate with the Paredes family and they gave me a bucket of ice cream. we ate dinner with Luis and he bought me shoes!!!!!!!! I wasn’t expecting that, he even got the perfect size and he didn’t even ask me for my size! I’ll be missing Luis a ton. I also got a ton of other gifts like cologne and after-shave so they all treated me very well. It was sad yesterday because I said goodbye to a lot of the family’s. the baptism of Eujeñia fell trough because the father had to work but it wasn’t even a big deal our week was really great!!!  I’m excited to be writing you all next week an to tell you about Ferrari but until then take care love ya’ll!!!!

Elder Maller

No comments:

Post a Comment