Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sept 4, 2017

Hola!
I think I had one of my favorite weeks in the mission this week! It was so awesome and just so many things happened it went by like that! I think on Thursday we went to a funeral service because one of the part member families that we are teaching, the grandma died so we went to help out the family which was really great. Although the funeral services here in Argentina are pretty weird cause they don’t seem as respectful. For example they had these workers who basically thru the coffin into the grave and all the dirt that was dug up was covering another grave. Here in Argentina your family has to pay yearly for your loved ones and if you don’t pay then they pull out the coffin and they take out the body and then they put it into a pit with a bunch of other people kinda creepy no. On Friday we randomly found a less active member who is brothers with Victor Mancilla who apparently was in 8th ward with us when I was a baby. I’m not sure if you would know him but you gotta get in contact with him! We also found a ton of people finally this week. We got 13 new investigators and they are all pretty capo. Today my comp Elder Mayorga also got permission to go to Atalaya to visit some old converts. Atalaya is also right beside Los Pinos so I was able to go back there an visit were I started my mission! This week was just super great really happy to be a missionary. It’s crazy that I got 10 months now, things are going by faster than I thought right now! I hope you guys all have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment