Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, October 9, 2017

Oct 10, 2017

Hey I didn’t even realize Canadian thanksgiving just happened this week until after reading your guys emails; I’m glad to hear that it went good though. This week was a pretty awesome week for me and Elder Ruiz we have a bunch of good stuff going on right now in the area. The bishop is a pretty great and a big help as well. We got a baptism coming up this Saturday. we also have interviews as well. And as of yesterday, I was able to make it two weeks without getting robbed here in Ferrari, but yesterday they got us :(  They took our phone and our watches :(  I was pretty sad cause they took the calculator watch you guys gave me but I got over it pretty quick. What was even worse is that we had to travel all the way back to the offices to get a new phone and we lost like 3 hours of p-day but its all good. I was thinking a lot though on why we didn’t get any spiritual prompting not to walk on this particular street because about 3 days before me and Elder Ruiz got a really strong warning not to enter this guys house. The story is, we contacted this guy just out side his house and we started teaching him a little bit but we asked if we could go inside and share more. He let us in, but as Elder Ruiz and I went passed the gate, at the same moment we just felt this really gross felling inside. We looked at each other an we told the guy that we had to go hahah. What was weird was that guy actually started to get mad which was weird, I thought he would be more chill about it, so we kinda just walked away hahaha. It’s interesting to think about, but I realize it doesn’t really matter, who knows what could have happened if the robber didn’t rob us, we could have maybe even avoided something else if he didn’t. I know I am protected as a missionary though its a pretty boss feeling hahah. I hope you guys have a great week love y’all  

No comments:

Post a Comment