Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Oct 17, 2017

It was great to Skype the other day, I’m sure there were many jealous missionary moms (Sunday Oct 15 was mother’s day in Argentina and all the missionaries got to Skype home!). So yesterday was kinda nuts and that’s why I never got a chance to email.  We had to help Elder Franco and Elder Garcia move in. It’s a little tight now in the pench, but it’s a good time.  Elder Franco is from Mexico and Elder Garcia is from Ecuador.  We were showing them the area yesterday and they’re pretty excited; I think Ferrari is going to blow up here soon. It’s a little crazy right now in the mission. I heard from one of the office elders that the mission has had over twenty flashes (or changes) in the past three weeks! I’m pretty excited to see how things will change, but I’m sure it will be great!  I’m not sure what else to say, I mean I just skyped the other day so.... I hope you guys have a great week, it sounds like everything is awesome from all the pictures!! I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment