Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Oct 2, 2017

We had a pretty great week here in Ferrari. Me and Elder Ruiz get along great which is awesome. He is from Provo Utah and his dad is from Mexico but he doesn’t know any Spanish. Thankfully Elder Ruiz actually speaks pretty well though. We had a week full of rain together but we got some good things done with a few potential baptisms for this month. It’s crazy to actually think I made it to October I never had thought about my mission that far into the mission before haha. The other day I was looking through the calendar and I figured out that the way transfers work I would actually be coming home sometime during this week, in a year from now. The biggest highlight for sure though was general conference. This time we were able to watch it all in English as a zone so that was actually pretty fun. I loved every talk but one that I really enjoyed was by President Erying. It made me think about all the chances I had to serve as a youth in scouts and stuff. Like when we did the flood clean up in Calgary or when we went to Kelowna to do the fire clean up. I remember when we all got dressed up in the white hazmat suits and masks, such a good time haha. I also really enjoyed the talk from Edler Hallstrom and what he quoted from President Erying, if we have faith to accept Gods eternal plan and not be healed. I have been thinking about that lately but relating it to my mission on why God put me with certain companions or in certain areas but I know I will find out and better understand why one day. I hope you all enjoyed conference as well I love y’all

Elder Maller 

No comments:

Post a Comment