Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Nov 13, 2017

Hey, I hope all has been going great back home. Things here are pretty great. On Monday last week my trainer went home, Elder Udall which is crazy to think about, because he had the same time I have when I got to the mission and now I have a brand new missionary. On Tuesday I got my new companion Elder Bullock! He is a pretty cool guy from South Jordan Utah. So far we get along great. Its always fun being the trainer cause you get to teach them the culture and it makes me remember when I started and just how confused I was. Elder Bullock though is learning pretty fast. He already has great Spanish and he has been able to participate a lot in the lessons. Something pretty funny happened though. In one lesson he wanted to share Ether 12:27 to someone who was struggling with an addiction, but he ended sharing Ether 2:17 which is totally different. Like it just talks about the barges being tight like unto a dish hahahahaha, so the guy was pretty confused but in the end we kinda saved it hahah.  I’m proud of Elder Bullock though he can bare a really strong testimony. This week we should be getting another baptism. This time it will be Nico, he is the only non member in his family still, so it will be  a great week. I’m happy to hear ever one in the fam is all doing good. I love yall a ton and I hope you have a great week. 

Elder Maller    

No comments:

Post a Comment