Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Dec 18, 2017

Hey, I hope all is going great back home. Things were pretty great. This week we were able to see Gabriela and Milagros get baptized. Crlso and Pedro are lined up as well for the coming weeks. Today is the first day of transfers and tomorrow the mission party, super excited for that. I think that we are gonna have a big mission wide secret santa thing so I’m pumped not too sure what ill buy, but I remember last year I was able to find a horse head statue, so ill be definitely keeping my eye out for that today. Thankfully for this transfer Elder Bullock and I will be staying together and I’ll be able to finish his training. We have been having a blast together, he is for sure a favorite comp of mine. We spent a lot of time talking about the future, we wanna live in the Dominican Republic together for a bit, hahaha. In our free time we have also been playing a ton of chess and we have been making some cool discoveries in the Abrahamic circle things that everyone occasionally looks at. It’s actually pretty cool. Everything has been pretty great I’m not sure what else so say. Time has been passing faster than ever and I think it really hit me this passed week how fast 10 months will fly by. I learned a lot of cool stuff about faith this week. It’s crazy how deep some basic doctrines can go but at the same time they’re just super simple. That’s why I love the church, there are just always so many things to learn about. I love ya fam I hope you guys have a great week. exactly one until we get to skype!!!!!!

Elder Maller 

No comments:

Post a Comment