Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, January 29, 2018

Jan 29, 2018



(Elder Maller sent an audio recording rather than writing this week, arrrgggggggg.)

Send me an email if you would like a copy of the audio recording at davem@mallerresources.com




The following are the highlights from the recording:

  • We had a great week here in Ferrari.
  • We said good-by to Elder Lopez, he served a great mission and I happy for him and know that he will do great things back home. 
  • Transfers are this week and we just found out all the changes. I will be moving to Arco Iris in the Zone of Marcos Paz and I will be the new Zone Leader. My new companion will be Elder Sultan. I’m super excited about the new area and being with Elder Sultan and being a Zone Leader. 
  • The new area has had lots of success so I hope to continue that success and make it even better. 
  • Elder Tanner will be staying in Ferrari and training a new missionary.
  • I bought a jersey for the Argentina world cup that is coming up. 

  • Super happy to be in the mission right now, things are going really well. I’m learning a lot. 








No comments:

Post a Comment