Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Monday, January 8, 2018

Jan 8, 2017

This week was pretty sweet! On Tuesday I got my new comp Elder Tanner!!!! he is super cool guy he was stuck in the offices for a while like 6 months as the materials secretary or something like that so on day one he had a lot of energy and we had a great week together. Fun fact is that his great great great grandpa or something like that is Father Tanner! like the guy who didn’t have to get his leg cut off and he gave a bunch of money to the church and stuff like that. I’m not too sure how long will be together because the transfer ends in like three 3 weeks but will see. On Sunday night we ate waffles and syrup which is something that does not exist here! so that was sweet. right after we made a podcast that is call the "podcast by the Ferrari cast" we are all super excited about it here so ill try to send it too you guys. I love y’all a ton I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment