Elder Maller

Elder Maller

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Feb 19, 2018


Today was a big week for me and Elder Sultan.  We had 3 divisions 2 baptisms and the zone came out big this week. I can’t remember if I mentioned last week but rumor has it that if we break 100 baptisms in this month president will throw us some missionary party in Ramos so we did pretty good this week but it’s looking like we might fall short by just a little :( other than that Elder Sultan and I did divisions with the AP’s, it was just a bit of a party. In the night we had the most hype ward family home evening I have ever been to. I would have never thought that the Argentines would love the game telephone so much. It was sweet though cause the next day was pday and we just played some futbol together. On Saturday we had some baptisms of the cutest Bolivian girls I have ever met. They are awesome. Right now we are working with the mom, so she has potential for march. 

Through the week I learned so much about the gospel. I mean right before this we all ate lunch at the patriarch Herreras house and we had some great gospel discussions, it just has been a constant reminder to me though out this week that the gospel is 100% true; its got it all, its perfect there isn’t anything comparable to the way the spirit has been able to testify to me of all these truths that this gospel has. I hope you guys all have a great week, I love you sooooo much
Elder Maller







No comments:

Post a Comment